Full IT support and security for governments and municipalities of all levels.
Triton Technologies has established a core competency in municipal government IT projects and operations. We strategically target local government clients for our services and as a result, have expert technical experience in this area. In order to maintain and improve upon our core competencies, we:
- Maintain a knowledge base of IT information specific to municipalities.
- Meet with teams of consultants, engineers, and application specialists who serve local government clients.
- Maintain relationships with world-renowned industry experts and subject matter experts.
- Keep up with contemporary developments in municipal IT projects and operations in specific professional organizations: International City/County Management Association (ICMA), Municipal Management Association of Southern California (MMASC), League of Cities, and Orange County Law Enforcement Information Technology Association (OCLEITA)
Maintain state-of-the-art local government applications.
Benefits for Government & Municipalities
Triton Technologies has a complete IT service offering designed to provide comprehensive services to municipalities and mid-size organizations. All of our clients in this field enjoy:
We have experience with all types of municipalities in a number of states.
We will demonstrate gains in performance through an efficient IT architecture.
Troubleshoot IT problems and follow procedures with access to our local helpdesk.
Monitoring and Protection
Full IT support and protection with the latest monitoring and management tools.
Flat-rate IT Costs
Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed and transparent IT services budget.
Improve the performance and security on all of your IT systems and services.
Protect vital records and information by using secure storage and data centers.
Improve secure employee collaboration and document sharing.
We can collaborate with existing IT or act as a full-service outsourced IT provider.
Is Managed IT a good fit for your municipality?
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Is it harder to find skilled IT professionals?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and population you support increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security, and compliance also growing?
- Do you need to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
If you accept that data is critical and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Triton Technologies that will be a partner with you and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.