Triton Technologies is currently hiring for a Helpdesk Support Technician, an entry-level IT Support position. All skill sets are encouraged to apply!
We are centrally located in Worcester Massachusetts. We provide Managed IT Services, Private Server Hosting, Hosted Services, Compliance, and more related to the IT services field to clients worldwide.
Helpdesk Support Technician
This is an opportunity for a full-time Entry-level person to enter the field doing Level 1 Helpdesk Support, expand/develop your skills, and grow with us into other areas of the business, such as Network Administration, Project Services, Cloud Services, Wireless Management, VoIP or vCIO.
The successful candidate will have a basic understanding supporting Windows and Mac computers, Office software, and mail clients. Experience with managed IT programs such as Connectwise, Labtech will all be considered relevant and useful. Corporate IT support or experience working for another MSP is beneficial, although this is an entry-level position. Most importantly regardless of skill is a positive and supportive attitude with an understanding of structure and procedure.
The successful candidate will have:
- Pleasant, friendly and patient demeanor
- Basic Experience setting up and troubleshooting connections, routers, etc
- Experience with mail clients
- Experience with iPhones/Android, and mobile device setup
- Familiarity with MS-Office applications. Office 365 experience a bonus.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent follow-through skills, leave no issue unresolved
- Mac experience a plus!
- Requirement to pass a background check
- A clean driving record
- Wireless Experience
- Understanding of Firewalls and Security Procedures
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with dispatch to address any immediate phone calls
- Fixing common internet/email/web/windows/office issues
- Triage and escalate problems you cannot fix to other team members
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Return occasional support calls on evenings or weekends
- Learn and grow your skills to include business IT support
- Verify that out automated processes are functioning properly with daily checks
- Work with operations and dispatch to verify appropriated billing
- Service work, remote, telephone, on site, in house, or assisting in field techs
- Multiple other IT related tasks not covered here
- Due to recent changes in employment law, we cannot post compensation online or the range without our due diligence first.
- All skill sets are encouraged to apply, from just wanting to get their first break to seasoned IT professionals, all will be considered.
Please reply via email only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, unsolicited phone calls will be noted.
Please send your resume and cover letter by replying to this posting or sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org